Guardian Aquatics is now hiring! Lifeguards are needed for 2023 summer season. Provide a safe and fun pool experience by enforcing pool guidelines, assisting members, guests, and prospects, and following all policies and procedures.
If you do not have lifeguard certification, we’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
Why choose Guardian Aquatics:
- Earn $13-$18 per hour, depending on experience and availability
- Sign-in bonus $100
- End of season bonus $100 if you work from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Build life-saving skills
- Serve and integrate in the community
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Be a role model
- Make new friends
- Ensure safety of participants by explaining and enforcing rules
- Monitor activities in pool area in order to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers
- Respond quickly to emergencies in and out of the water
- Performing first aid procedures when needed
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Inspecting the pool area for hazardous conditions and take appropriate steps to eliminate risks
If you are at least 16 years old and authorized to work in the USA, take a chance to dive in, start your career and learn new skills with full training provided!
Associated topics: cool jobs, fun jobs for teens, part-time jobs, summer jobs near me, no experience jobs near me hiring, jobs for students, jobs in virginia, dc jobs, jobs for 16 year olds, high pay jobs for 17 year olds, fun jobs pay well