Guardian Aquatics is hiring lifeguards for summer season, and we are looking for role models like you to join our team. Get paid to spend your summer in the sun!
If you do not have lifeguard certification, we’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
Being lifeguard at Guardian Aquatics gives you the opportunity to build your life-saving skills, develop responsibility and leadership skills, and make new friends. Our lifeguards can expect great compensation, plenty of sun, and a great tan!
- Practice and promote safety at all times
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Warn swimmers of improper activities or hazards
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Keep the pool area clean and clear of debris, trip hazards, or other possible injury hazards
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or equipment in need of repair
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be motivated to work and have fun
Why choose Guardian Aquatics:
- No experience needed!
- Sign-in bonus $100
- End of season bonus $100 if you work from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Salary: $13-$18 per hour, depending on experience and availability
- Build life-saving skills
- Work in your neighbourhood
- Serve and integrate in the community and keep your community safe
- Be a role model
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Meet amazing people and make new friends
- Perfect for students, with flexible summer shifts
For more information about our mission, please visit https://guardianaquatics.com/
Discover how you can become one of the best lifeguards around, while working at a pool close to your home. Apply now!