Do you love swimming? Are you ready to spend your summer by the pool, learn lifesaving skills, and earn money? Guardian Aquatics is looking for role models like you to join our Lifeguard Rescue Team and help us provide safe and accident-free pools. Our lifeguards can expect great compensation, plenty of sun, and a great tan!
Dive into your new job, meet new friend and make memories that last for a lifetime.
- Sign-in bonus $100
- End of season bonus $100 if you work from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Salary: $13-$18 per hour
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Keep the pool area clean and clear of debris or other possible injury hazards
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or other problems
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be motivated to work and have fun
No experience needed!
Apply now and take the step toward spending this summer in the sun!
Associated topics: jobs in maryland, jobs that pay well without degree, no experience jobs near me hiring, highest paying jobs 18 year olds, jobs about sports, jobs for students, part time jobs for a student, jobs for 16 year olds, high pay jobs for 17 year olds, jobs in virginia, jobs in dc washington, high pay fun jobs, jobs for the summer, jobs hiring near me at 16, jobs for teens, cool jobs, highest paying summer jobs college students