Guardian Aquatics is now hiring! Lifeguards are needed for 2023 summer season. Provide a safe and fun pool experience by enforcing pool guidelines, assisting members, guests, and prospects, and following all policies and procedures.
Being lifeguard at Guardian Aquatics gives you the opportunity to build your life-saving skills, develop responsibility and leadership skills, make new friends, and get tanned!
- Ensure safety of participants by explaining and enforcing rules
- Scan pool area frequently, keeping attention focused on the pool
- Respond quickly to emergencies in and out of the water
- Performing first aid procedures
- Assists with chemical testing and adjustments as necessary for controlling balance and sanitation
- Inspecting the pool area for hazardous conditions and take appropriate steps to eliminate risks
- No experience needed!
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- Earn $13-$18 per hour, depending on experience and availability
- $100 Sign-in bonus
- End of season bonus $100 if you work from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Build life-saving skills
- Serve and integrate in the community
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Be a role model
- Make new friends
For more information, please visit https://guardianaquatics.com/
Associated topics: cool jobs pay well, jobs for teens, no experience jobs near me hiring, jobs for students, jobs in virginia, high pay jobs for 16 year olds, jobs hiring near me at 16, highest paying summer jobs college students, part-time jobs, seasonal employment