Do you want to spend this summer by the pool, earn money and learn lifesaving skills? Guardian Aquatics is looking for role models like you to join our Lifeguard Rescue Team and help us provide clean, safe, and accident-free pools. Dive into your new job, meet new friend and make memories that last for a lifetime.
- No experience necessary
- Sign-in bonus $100
- End of season bonus $100 if you work from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Salary: $13-$18 per hour
- Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the water
- Act quickly and appropriately to secure the safety of patrons in the event of an emergency
- Perform regular water testing and adjust chemicals as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be motivated to work and have fun
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Take a chance to dive in, start your career and learn new skills with full training provided!
Associated topics: fun summer jobs, pool lifeguard jobs, summer jobs for college students, part-time lifeguard jobs, fun jobs virginia, seasonal lifeguard jobs, full-time lifeguard jobs, summer lifeguard jobs virginia, summer jobs for teens, best paid summer jobs virginia, cool jobs, fun jobs high pay, seasonal employment, no experience teen jobs, jobs for 16 year olds, jobs in virginia, jobs in dc washington, part time jobs for a student