Exciting summer opportunity: join our Lifeguard Rescue Team!
If you have a passion for swimming and want to make the most of your summer by the pool, Guardian Aquatics has the perfect role for you. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to help us maintain safe and accident-free pools. Combine your love for swimming with a rewarding summer job!
No previous experience? No problem! We offer comprehensive training to ensure you\\\\\\\'re qualified to make a positive impact on your community and advance your career.
- Sign-in bonus of $100
- End-of-season bonus of $100 for working from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Salary: $13 to $18, based on experience and availability
- Ideal for students with flexible summer shifts
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Maintain the pool, pool deck area, and pump room
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any breakdowns or other problems
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Minimum age of 16 years
- Authorization to work in the USA
- Successful completion of Lifeguard training
Join our lifeguard team at Guardian Aquatics and experience the best of life at the pool!
Associated topics: no experience jobs near me hiring, summer jobs for students, jobs in virginia, jobs in maryland, jobs hiring near me at 16, highest paying summer jobs for teens, part-time jobs, cool jobs, jobs for 17 year olds, no experience teen jobs, high pay fun jobs, cool jobs pay well, jobs for teens in the summer, jobs about sports, fun jobs