Do you want to spend this summer by the pool, earn money and learn lifesaving skills? Guardian Aquatics hiring lifeguards for 2023 summer season! Dive into your new job, meet new friend and make memories that last for a lifetime.
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Salary: $13-$18 per hour
- No experience necessary!
Why Continental Pools:
- Sign-in bonus $100
- End of season bonus $100 if you work from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Build life-saving skills
- Serve and integrate in the community
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Learn life-saving skills
- Be a role model
- Make new friends
- Spend your summer by the pool
Lifeguard Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure safety of participants by explaining and enforcing rules
- Monitor activities in pool area in order to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers
- Respond quickly to emergencies in and out of the water
- Performing first aid procedures when needed
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Inspecting the pool area for hazardous conditions and take appropriate steps to eliminate risks
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be motivated to work and have fun
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Take a chance to dive in, start your career and learn new skills with full training provided!
Associated topics: jobs in dc washington, jobs in md, jobs for 16 year olds, jobs for students, sport jobs, highest paid jobs without degree, cool jobs, summer jobs, part-time jobs, fun jobs, cool jobs pa well, seasonal jobs, no experience teen jobs