Guardian Aquatics is now hiring! Lifeguards are needed for 2023 summer season. Provide a safe and fun pool experience by enforcing pool guidelines, assisting members, guests, and prospects, and following all policies and procedures.
If you do not have lifeguard certification, we’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
Why choose Guardian Aquatics:
- Earn $13-$18 per hour, depending on experience and availability
- $100 Sign-in bonus
- End of season bonus $100 if you work from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Build life-saving skills
- Serve and integrate in the community
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Be a role model
- Make new friends
- Ensure safety of participants by explaining and enforcing rules
- Scan pool area frequently, keeping attention focused on the pool
- Respond quickly to emergencies in and out of the water
- Performing first aid procedures
- Assists with chemical testing and adjustments as necessary for controlling balance and sanitation
- Inspecting the pool area for hazardous conditions and take appropriate steps to eliminate risks
- No experience needed!
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be able to pass Lifeguard training
If you are at least 16 years old and authorized to work in the USA, apply now and take the step toward spending your summer in the sun!
Associated topics: jobs for teens, no experience jobs near me hiring, jobs for students part time, jobs in virginia, high pay jobs for 16 year olds, jobs hiring near me at 16, highest paying summer jobs college students, part-time jobs, seasonal employment, cool jobs, jobs for 18 year olds, no experience teen jobs, high pay fun jobs