Guardian Aquatics is now hiring! Lifeguards are needed for 2023 summer season. Provide a safe and fun pool experience by enforcing pool guidelines, assisting members, guests, and prospects, and following all policies and procedures.
If you do not have lifeguard certification, we’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
Being lifeguard at Guardian Aquatics gives you the opportunity to build your life-saving skills, develop responsibility and leadership skills, make new friends, and get tanned! Our lifeguards serve as role models for our communities.
Lifeguards provide frontline supervision of our aquatic environment. Promoting and enforcing appropriate aquatic behaviour and ensuring our pools are free from hazards are important requirements of this role. As a lifeguard, you will play a key part in ensuring that strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times. Our Lifeguards also perform other duties, such as conducting pool testing according to procedures and cleaning assigned areas.
Why Continental Pools:
- Earn $13-$18 per hour, depending on your experience and availability
- Sign-in bonus $100
- End of season bonus $100 if you work from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Build life-saving skills
- Serve and integrate in the community
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Learn life-saving skills
- Be a role model
- Make new friends
- Spend your summer by the pool
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be motivated to work and have fun
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Take a chance to dive in, start your career and learn new skills with full training provided!